Infinity Engine Radio - IER

TheWizard

This was probably my favourite of the episode's I've listened to so far. :p I particularly enjoyed the interview--although I am aware of Ascension64 I've not spoken directly with him too often, so it was good to get to know him a little better (as it were) through the show.

I found it amusing again that people refer to me as "Andy R", while the name's meant to rhyme with the word "dire", but I guess that's my fault for picking it. :p

I found it amusing again that people refer to me as "Andy R", while the name's meant to rhyme with the word "dire", but I guess that's my fault for picking it. :p

Interesting. Whenever I've actually bothered to use your username instead of just 'Andy' I've pronounced it so it rhymes with 'deer'.

Hey, no worries. :p I don't get particularly bothered at such things--I think it's interesting to hear peoples' pronunciations of various names and terms, given the communities represent a trememdous variety of nationalities and almost everything we do is written rather than spoken.

Neglected indeed! That was my fault, although to be frank, I didn't see them mentioned in the TeamBG news on the home page. I only saw bamCD, mosCD, and tisCD as listed in the "Initial Releases II" News item from 24/9/2006. I'll talk about Projectile Retrieval Mod and Spell Refresh Mod in the next episode. :mad:

Archived