Offtopic Anvil Discussion

the bigg

No, the message with the riddle's solution was mine.

Just when you thought it was over, the crap-throwing begins anew!

It's interesting that you didn't say this to any of those who actually and regularly did it, you were totally silent. Now that you post, you should realize that it's exactly the sort of you who keep the thread alive; just examine the difference between you and me here: your nick and site's name hasn't been brought up, yet you feel brave to educate others (such as me) about what they should do. This also belongs to the unfortunate general online phenomenon noticed by Sir Carnifex and myself.

On a side note, I strongly suspect that the anonymous impersonator who pretended to be myself is also actually this pal (temujin). Considering the thread started to be inactive and the pal wanted to keep getting public attention and thus feel important, he decided to stir the pot again under an anonymous disguise. It wouldn't be surprising, considering he already had at least two different accounts (nataben1314 at BWL, and then his account here). He probably intentionally added those various errors to the post he cowardly sent under my Baronius nickname, to prevent others from recognizing him. Although I didn't waste my time for any serious comparisons, the "Baronius: ", "Sikret: ", "Sikret, " etc. way nataben1314/temujin addresses people can also be found in the fake post he wrote under my name. The pal wasn't careful enough. Very lame.

On a side note, I strongly suspect that the anonymous impersonator who pretended to be myself is also actually this pal (temujin). Considering the thread started to be inactive and the pal wanted to keep getting public attention and thus feel important, he decided to stir the pot again under an anonymous disguise. It wouldn't be surprising, considering he already had at least two different accounts (nataben1314 at BWL, and then his account here). He probably intentionally added those various errors to the post he cowardly sent under my Baronius nickname, to prevent others from recognizing him. Although I didn't waste my time for any serious comparisons, the "Baronius: ", "Sikret: ", "Sikret, " etc. way nataben1314/temujin addresses people can also be found in the fake post he wrote under my name. The pal wasn't careful enough. Very lame.

If this is another "joke", you get an F for effort. But at least, you tried. bearsem8.gif

If you were actually serious there, I'm appalled at your intelligence. How is it possible that the older you get, the more stupider you become? I gave you a verbal, humiliating beatdown so badly that in your insecurity and paranoia, you're resorting to picking random forum members and claiming they were me posting under alternate accounts?

Surely you remember the time you accused 'spambot' (aka Garza) of being the_bigg? You must remember what happened after that baseless accusation? Let me refresh your memory. You got laughed out for your stupidity. ??? I thought you learned a valuable lesson from that incident, Janos? :)

As I said before (and it looks like this doesn't seem to register in your mind so I need to repeat it), why should I even give you the privilege of banning me? The sensation of having the power to ban temujin will only be attained by a select few individuals. You will never have this feeling, Fraudonius. I don't understand how much more clearer than this I can make. ???

The individuals (such as this pal) who want to be funny and get public attention should at least do it well.

So first you bitch about my trolling in this thread, and now you say I should at least do it well? Which is it, Einstein? ???

Of course, I admit I can never surpass you in this regard, as you are the master of trolling. The mere fact that your trolling is done to the extent that it has gone undetected over the years proves this is your area of expertise, after all. bearsem8.gifbearsem8.gif

But still, I don't understand how exactly I was trying to be funny. I was merely posting facts, no? ???

1. Did you or did you not say BWL doesn't care about popularity only to have a *PINNED* thread titled "MORE THAN 10000 DOWNLOADS"? :):p

2. Did you or did you not say BWL doesn't have any commercial interest in modding when you previously made this slip-up - "However, even if it's profitable, why not? No one would be so stupid not trying to make money from a site when it's possible."? jester2sh2.gifjester2sh2.gif

3. Did you or did you not accuse Spambot of being the_bigg in THIS very thread only to end up being laughed at for your subnormal intellect?

Hmmm... now that I read the above three statements, yes, I think I do see the humor in them. But unfortunately, in your case, Janos, it's accidental humor. jester2sh2.gif

As the slang would say, "he didn't have the balls" to undertake his changed attitude as nataben, and instead started trolling under a fake identity. Cowardly and cheap behaviour.

Speaking of having balls (thanks for repeating my lines, you're really creative :laugh: ) TheWizard slapped you silly and embarassed you at PPG a few years ago. But back then, he actually put some effort in doing it. And what did you do in return? You showed how much balls you had by banning him in an instant. No reason, no explanation. PURE BALLS OF STEEL!!! laughatyounb9.gif

As the slang would say, "get a life" -- someone should tell this too to this pal. I generally don't favour slang, especially not in written communication, but this one really hits the nail on the head.

jester2sh2.gifjester2sh2.gif

First, you call my name out, provoke me, and when I respond and put you in your place, *I'm* the one that needs to get a life? :crazy:

Face it, Hungarian. You LOVE for my attention. The very fact that you made this post AFTER I said I'm done with the thread (which was another bitch move, btw) shows you have a sick fascination with me. You love feeding off of this kind of negative energy.

Stick to analysing my posts and come up with more asinine theories on what other aliases I'm posting as, but at least, please try to be more original in your comebacks, instead of stealing my lines, Fruitcake.

Just when you thought it was over, the crap-throwing begins anew!

Seriously Baronius, practice what you preach and let this thread go.

Ignore him. He's been bitter ever since Cam played 'Hide-the-salami' with Mrs. Baronius, and that he didn't get the chance to return the favour. The only way to communicate with this nut is to understand and talk Baronius-ism. He craves for this kind of negative attention. He is not meant to be taken seriously.

Anyway, I'd love to stay and play this game, Janos, but I gotta head out. See you in a few hours!

Make sure to surprise me! :laugh:

It's interesting that you didn't say this to any of those who actually and regularly did it, you were totally silent. Now that you post, you should realize that it's exactly the sort of you who keep the thread alive; just examine the difference between you and me here: your nick and site's name hasn't been brought up, yet you feel brave to educate others (such as me) about what they should do.

It's interesting that this thread was four days dead until you came in and decided to bait Temujin again, so "keeping the thread alive" is your fault. :laugh: Plus it wasn't any issue of "feeling brave" on my part, it was common sense. If you're going to flamebait and then tell the target to "get a life", be prepared to receive the same advice back.

http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?showtopic=4217

Judging simply from the number of times you used the word 'interesting' in order to hide your frustration, I can tell you were mentally & psychologically slaughtered by my last post in the Anvil thread. The truth hurts, doesn't it?

By the way, I bet this thread will also trigger (and thus prove) a particular phenomenon.

Well, what did you expect, Magyar? You can't stop thinking about me, you spend several hours a day analyzing my posts, come up with ludicrous speculations on what other aliases I go under, you make asinine threads only to delete them later out of sheer embarassment, you make these laughably fatuous posts about me, force me to respond, then tell me to get a life :) , and now this ??

Priceless. jester2sh2.gifjester2sh2.giffitie8.giflaugh2ux7.gif

[This discussion is restricted to Council Members. Please do not reply. On the other hand, as always, you're free to use the Private Messenger (PM).]

LOL! This gem right here proves stupidity knows no bounds. You make a thread in a public forum, then ask people not to post and say it's only restricted to special members? dohyy2.gif

Are these "Council Members" somehow intellectually superior than the regular ones that only their opinions are considered worthy? ???

Or do you just like demoralizing your own forum members?

By the way, I bet this thread will also trigger (and thus prove) a particular phenomenon.

Of course, I see a post that involves *me*, I choose to reply, I'm the one "triggering" this phenomenon? Well done, Janos. You certainly proved how bright you are! bearsem8.gif:laugh:

It's flattering that you're spending this much time obsessing over me and all, but come on now... surely there must be something else for you to do? dunnowe5.gif

Ah yes, the forum's very own Richard Simmons. Despite your apparent disdain, you still feel the need to continue checking into and even post in this thread. What is the point of this act, Liberace? Playing hard-to-get is a women's game and even they eventually get bored of it.

Anyway, it seems those losers are back to it again. Another thread dedicated to posting essay after essay on trashing the fixpack. Oddly, this time this new thread isn't titled "Invitation Only." I wonder why? dunnowe5.gif (perhaps he realized how ridiculous that sounded?)

No, this time no one will be "invited" to post in it (it's already locked, sorry folks). Instead, it will "function similar to a blog" where any loser with moderator access can post. Basically the same thing as the 'invitation only' thread, but "blog" sounds more cooler. :) You have to give baronius credit for the way he comes up with these terms. bearsem8.gif

But seriously Janos, why play all these games? Why not just openly come on out and say, "I HATE THE FIXPACK! I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS, I'M GOING TO WRITE AS MUCH CRAP AS I WANT ABOUT IT." At least then, people will like you more for your honesty. Do you actually believe you're fooling anyone with your claptrap?

It's funny you bring up the Big World Project at the end, which reminds me. Even the BWP guys, whose mission seems to be to unify many mods in a compatible install format, wouldn't touch your beloved Improved Anvil with a twenty-foot, dried up and stiffened, demogorgon tentacle. :(:D And here you are in that same useless post trying to justify its incompatibility and poor design. laughatyounb9.gif

Vlad shares (and used to share) Sikret's thoughts on compatibility; however, since he simply ignored naysayers (rather than posting 1,000 topics about it), it never blew into anything big. The big things used to be PPG vs. SHS and "allirpM".rev() vs. everybody. Or, going even further back in time, TBG vs. WeiDU.

This comment is dripping with so much irony that it's created a puddle on the desk underneath my monitor.

Sure, I admit I do enjoy out-trolling baronius, it's definitely a good way to pass the time and it's fun, no doubt.

But come on now, Splungy, my obsession is NOWHERE near the level as the Hungarian's obsession with me/fixpack/the world/etc. I mean, this man has been devoting the past few years of his life to display this type of behaviour. And he's actually dead serious in his trolling! He genuinely believes every word he types.

Surely you can tell the difference when one guy is serious and another guy is doing a parody?

Archived