Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

I definitely plan to finish Aklon all the way to ToB. I already have the broad sweep of the plot and romance planned out for ToB, and the main ending points decided on. The real thing is time, as it's always been, unfortunately.

Ha, same here!

((((HUGS)))) I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

BigRob, I KNOW you will finish Aklon. You've been working and dedicated for far too long to have me worried. I was just expressing my feelings on unfinished romances. I know that I'll be able to "love or leash" Aklon to the very end! :D

Why not love AND leash. Lemme be a weirdo :D

I actualle came here cause I was dreaming of BG soundtrack last night and it got me SO BG hungry... And I said, next time I spend months modding and playing this game, it will have Aklon in it (cause I need to get around in life instead of playing BG for 20th time...). It's a good 'will happen, but not so soon' button for my cravings :p

Yes, I have been making a bit of quiet progress in the background. I'm still working on Aklon's interactions with Jaheira, of which there's currently 15. I should be done with them hopefully shortly, then I can move onto banters and interactions for other NPCs. There should be generally fewer of those to do, Jaheira's one of those Aklon has a lot to talk about with.

Yes, I have been making a bit of quiet progress in the background. I'm still working on Aklon's interactions with Jaheira, of which there's currently 15. I should be done with them hopefully shortly, then I can move onto banters and interactions for other NPCs. There should be generally fewer of those to do, Jaheira's one of those Aklon has a lot to talk about with.

Thats because Jaheira is the best! ;p

So BigRob,

When do you guess the mod will be complete, at least the SoA part if you take a wild guess? We know you get busy or have to postpone your plans, but just a time to look forward to would be awesome?

(That is, if you hadn't announced it before)

Thanks so much as one of your followers for years.

Though I hate to give dates, since every one I've given has been passed over, I'm hoping to get the bulk of the SoA writing done this year, and hopefully make a start on the coding around then too. I've managed to be doing a bit more writing of late, and if I keep it up, I should be able to get at least close to reaching that goal, as there really isn't that much more to go.

Other than a bit of further edging forward, sadly, not much. I have a conference coming up in a few weeks, which should actually give me a cahnce to make some god headway. Having long traveling time and deliberately leaving other work behind does give me a chance to do quite a bit of writing one way or another.