Mod Compatibility List for EET

7 minutes ago, jastey said:

Clicking on the list link gives me " TypeError: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource. "?

Well, it works here, so it's either you ... or your computer/network/browser ... - I am using Firefox, of course.

@K4thos could enable GitHub Pages for this repo.  Doing so would remove the need for htmlpreview.

I'm planning to, at some point. Thing is when I started reading about it I've instantly noped out (for now) 😛 I prefer to spend an hour modding rather than figuring out what the github pages wall of text documentation is trying to explain to me.

Edited by K4thos

Not really on-topic but will you change the link for the BG1 reference table.html and the Modder's Notes.html soon, too?

One thing: I have problems sharing the link to the Modder's Notes.html because the ' inside the name is not being liked by the forums with regard to making it a link (link address always stopps there). If it would be possible to rename it that would be great. Thank you in advance!

Not entirely sure if this is the right place to ask, but is there any chance of the Ninde NPC mod getting added? I was interested in trying her out eventually.

I'm not interested in expanding list of mods installed on BG:EE. The goal is to shrink it (ideally - completely remove it).

Not really on-topic but will you change the link for the BG1 reference table.html and the Modder's Notes.html soon, too?

sure, just need to figure out why the above trick with github pages doesn't work on eet repository.

Edited by K4thos
15 minutes ago, K4thos said:

I'm not interested in expanding list of mods installed on BG2:EE.

Fixed... cause the Ninde is a SoA&ToB original... and so there is no BG1EE content, which is kinda necessary to be on the list. As the mod works natively with EET, if it only has SoA& ToB content. like that of Ninde. So it needn't be on the list.

1 hour ago, Jarno Mikkola said:

Fixed... cause the Ninde is a SoA&ToB original... and so there is no BG1EE content, which is kinda necessary to be on the list. As the mod works natively with EET, if it only has SoA& ToB content. like that of Ninde. So it needn't be on the list.

Sorry, I confused this NPC with other one recently released for BG:EE only. I'm not aware about anyone working on adding comparability to Ninde though. Author seems to not be active anymore.

6 minutes ago, K4thos said:

I'm not aware about anyone working on adding comparability to Ninde though. Author seems to not be active anymore.

What ? Isn't it innate by circumstance... as in as long as you don't install the EET_end before you install the BG2 NPC, the chapter and other GLOBALs will be OK when you install the EET_end after. So it's natively compatible, just like it's with BG2EE ! Cause if it works in BG2ToB, it will work with BG2EE !