Unearthed Arcana presents Faiths & Powers: Gods of the Realms

On 9/10/2020 at 9:25 PM, southfla79 said:

The animate construct spells aren't getting added to the kits (well, at least the Azuth cleric kit). I can add them in via eekeeper, but they're all first level spells.

This isn't actually a problem with the spells, but with the sphere system; it was failing to include these spells and update their spell level.  Fixed locally.  If you want to fix this in your game, edit faiths_and_powers/lib/sphere_list_fnp.tpa, around line 104 change "d5clgol" to "d5fnp11," "d5stgol" to "d5fnp12," and "d5jugol" to "d5fnp13."

On 9/10/2020 at 9:25 PM, southfla79 said:

Additionally, the adamantium golem dies right after he's summons.

As you noted, this is a problem with the override script.  I'm not sure the creature actually needs an override script... I've already removed that script locally, will update the mod when I get a chance.

I didn't see this multiclass combo in the readme anywhere, but it looks like when combined with the Monastic Orders of Faerun, I got the option to create a Monk/Druid. It makes for crazy good shapechanging with some minor issues which I suspect stem from this combo not seeming like it's officially supported by either mod (and those issues seem to be really on the Monastic Orders mod since they involve the 'monk' side of the multi). Just kinda wondering if this was even intended to be permitted. 

Edited by AWizardDidIt

Hi Subtledoctor.

I have few question for a clean installation :

I noticed few warnings and issues on my last game and I want to make sure :

I noticed after several trial that the component "FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #75 // Alter weapon usability and proficiency: 0.79.9" has to be installed after "~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: V4 Beta 10" . If not, all Bastard swords become morningstars.

In the meantime, the component "~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Store Revisions: V4 Beta" 10" is said to be installed after FnP.

It makes the instal quite epic, any suggestion about that?

Another problem I meet : many spells or scrolls' bams are missing or redundant. Any clue about that? Is it just me?

On 9/15/2020 at 12:42 AM, AWizardDidIt said:

I got the option to create a Monk/Druid. It makes for crazy good shapechanging with some minor issues which I suspect stem from this combo not seeming like it's officially supported by either mod (and those issues seem to be really on the Monastic Orders mod since they involve the 'monk' side of the multi). Just kinda wondering if this was even intended to be permitted. 

Oh yes, it's very much something I designed - it took a not-insubstantial amount of work, so it is definitely intended.  If you install MOoF v4 and FnP Multiclass kits, then a number of clerics (plus druid and shaman) will be able to multiclass with monk.  However, I have not tested it at all, and I am not running with MOoF v4, so I cannot see the results in my own game.  I made a multiclass kit that pulls all of the kit abilities and effects from the MOoF monk kit, but I do not really know if that is sufficient to achieve the desired outcome - maybe MOoF does something else with the kits to turn thieves into monks, which is not captured in the kit ability tables of each particular kit.  ( @Aquadrizzt might be able to shed more light on it.)

On 9/15/2020 at 4:36 AM, Marvin said:

the component "FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #75 // Alter weapon usability and proficiency: 0.79.9" has to be installed after "~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: V4 Beta 10" . If not, all Bastard swords become morningstars.

In the meantime, the component "~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Store Revisions: V4 Beta" 10" is said to be installed after FnP.

I don't remember why Store Revisions needs to be later.  In fact I just checked, and the game I'm currently playing looks like this:

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: V4 Beta 10 SD 14
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v4 Beta 18 sd 2
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Store Revisions: V4 Beta 10 SD 14
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Shield Bonuses: V4 Beta 10 SD 14
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: V4 Beta 10 SD 14
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Enchantment Doesn't Affect Speed Factor of Weapons: V4 Beta 10 SD 14
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #19 // Revised Backstabbing -> More Weapons Usable for Backstabbing: V4 Beta 10 SD 14
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Revised Critical Hit Aversion: V4 Beta 10 SD 14
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Kensai Can Wear Bracers: V4 Beta 10 SD 14
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Create a sphere system -> FnP: the Faiths & Powers original sphere system: 0.79.17
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #31 // Install Cleric kits: 0.79.17
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Install Druid kits: 0.79.17
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #35 // Install Paladin kits: 0.79.17
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #37 // Install Ranger kits: 0.79.17
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #75 // Alter weapon usability and proficiency: 0.79.17
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Apply sphere system: 0.79.17
~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #85 // Apply FnP kits to NPCs: 0.79.17

20 hours ago, Endarire said:

To confirm, how does the spheres system work for mod-added NPCs, especially multiclass Clerics?

The same as for anyone else?  It adds spells by kit.  If a kit has defined sphere access, it gets spells from those spheres.  If a kit has no particular sphere access and gets default spheres, then it gets spells from the default spheres.  You'll need to be more specific if you want a more specific answer.  Meantime you can peruse the code to see which NPCs get particular handling by the mod.  (Short answer: every divine-class NPC I am aware of.)

For the record and for other readers: all NPCs I’m aware of are integrated; all mod-added kits that I’m aware of are integrated. You’ll get best results if you install the FnP_Multiclass and Multiclass NPCs components. 

If there is some kit or NPC out there that I’m not aware of, that should be integrated: just mention it here. It’s quite easy to do so. 

On 9/27/2020 at 6:33 PM, subtledoctor said:

I don't remember why Store Revisions needs to be later. 

I also don't remember, but I read and/or experienced that. Am I wrong?

One more thing, I'm facing quite a lot of Bams issues for spells. Example : For the Forest druid :

- Cloak of Darkness doesn't have Bam

- Command, Enthrall, Dictate, Feral Instinct all have the same bams

On 9/28/2020 at 4:34 PM, Marvin said:

Cloak of Darkness doesn't have Bam

- Command, Enthrall, Dictate, Feral Instinct all have the same bams

Yeah, those spells are from b_Spells, they don't all have custom .BAMs (yet).  I've made up some temporary .BAMs for several spells, but I don't have a full list of which ones need it so it's a bit ad hoc.  I'll put those four spells on my to-do list.

On 9/28/2020 at 4:34 PM, Marvin said:

I also don't remember, but I read and/or experienced that. Am I wrong?

Like I say, I currently have Store Revisions installed before FnP, and at least in chapter 2, everything seems fine.

Edited by subtledoctor