Unearthed Arcana presents Faiths & Powers: Gods of the Realms

16 hours ago, Endarire said:

How do unique character kits like kits from Lava's NPCs affect the limit?

Kits are kits. Open Near Infinity and look at KITLIST.2da: does it have more than 255 rows? If so, are any of the kits in rows 256 and higher single-class kits? 

If both answers are yes, your game could crash. (Crash when leveling up a character with one of those single-class kits in row 256 and up.)

Solution: install all NPCs and kit mods first, then install FnP last. Then look at KITLIST.2da. If you have more than 256 single-class kits, count the overage, uninstall FnP, and uncheck the requisite number of kits in the mod’s .ini file. Then reinstall FnP. 

Edited by subtledoctor
Guest ManoloxD

Hey guys, are the skills of the cherub of sune and disciple of the flame kits working for you?  Its effects aren't working, like the fire shield and sune's description doesn't show what effects each archtype has.

I'm not getting shapeshifter abilities as a fighter/druid, unless i select multiclass druid component is that intentional?

The reason i am not using the druid multiclass component is because it adds fighter/druid as a cleric kit which messes with spell revision

And does Cernd get any benefit from this mod? the shapeshifter kit seems to have been replaced by the beastlord, but the component that applies kit to npcs does not touch Cernd

Edited by Juniior
1 hour ago, Juniior said:

before

13 hours ago, Juniior said:

Fighter/Druid is considered a cleric class by the game, which causes spell revisions to assign cleric spells to it

Spell Revisions doesn’t assign spells; spells are assigned as cleric or druid and that component has code to make sure F/C “fighter/druids” get the right spells. I had not heard of any problems with it, but I can check. 

Meantime, this is all without the sphere system. It works fine with the sphere system; so if you just want to get it working you could install the sphere system and choose the “Vanilla” spheres. That should make sure multi-druids work, and spell-wise should be more or less just like having no sphere system. 

1 hour ago, subtledoctor said:

Spell Revisions doesn’t assign spells; spells are assigned as cleric or druid and that component has code to make sure F/C “fighter/druids” get the right spells. I had not heard of any problems with it, but I can check. 

Meantime, this is all without the sphere system. It works fine with the sphere system; so if you just want to get it working you could install the sphere system and choose the “Vanilla” spheres. That should make sure multi-druids work, and spell-wise should be more or less just like having no sphere system. 

I tested the vanilla sphere system and it gives druid spells mixed with cleric.

for example, my druid gets regenerate light wounds and cure light wounds

the vanilla sphere also creates problems for the "real" fighter/druid class

image.png.2683b112ac89456ac7b59436b00130e8.png

The best solution i've found so far is to not install the druid multiclass component, this prevents the fighter/druid class from being installed as a cleric kit, which preserves the spell logic from spell revisions, the only problem is that without the druid multiclass component, fighter/druid doesn't gain any shapeshifting abilities (except jaheira, she's totally fine)

Edited by Juniior
On 8/26/2023 at 5:34 PM, Juniior said:

tested the vanilla sphere system and it gives druid spells mixed with cleric.

for example, my druid gets regenerate light wounds and cure light wounds

I’m not able to check right now but nothing in your post suggests anything is wrong here. The spells in your picture are the SR druid spells. CLW is a special case and is assigned to both druids and clerics for technical reasons. The AS2/Barkskin thing suggests you have focus access to the spheres of Animal and Plant, which makes me think this is the “Vanilla Plus” sphere system.

EDIT - ah I see, there is a typo in the Vanilla sphere system, I must have copied and pasted from the VPlus document. Fixed in v0.85sd21.