BG1NPC Bugthread

jastey

15 minutes ago, painted_phoenix said:

Maybe is problem with my saves? I used the old ones, from my Russian version, using my Russian character name "Джулия". I corrected it in English by EEKeeper.

That could be a reason. But then it should crash at other places, too,not only the Ajantis romance? 🤔

1 minute ago, painted_phoenix said:

It worked!

You mean no more crashes?

are you the author of Ajantis dialogues and romance?

Yes, I wrote the Ajantis romance for BG1NPC (as well as the Ajantis BG1 Expansion). My list of mods is in my signature.

I am installing the Another Fine Hell!

Thanks for your interest! SoD has a lot of really good ideas and story elements, but I do not agree to how they were implemented. I wrote several mods for SoD the past year which - I think - improve the game flow without being disrepectful to the original devs' intention (I hope).

1 minute ago, jastey said:

Well, I tested only Ajantis LT4 and it's working fine now! (phew)

2 minutes ago, jastey said:

Yes, I wrote the Ajantis romance for BG1NPC (as well as the Ajantis BG1 Expansion). My list of mods is in my signature.

I really want not only to say thanks for such an interesting and well-written dialogues, but buy you a cup of coffee on Ko-fi, but now all method of payments blocked in my country. (crying in pain)
I didn't see Ajantis romance yet, but he is already one of my favourites characters, thank you for such a great work (for what I see already). I have a strong feeling that I had found a rare diamond. Hope, you didn't mind if I wrote you after finishing the game romancing Ajantis for expressing my admiration x)

11 minutes ago, jastey said:

That could be a reason. But then it should crash at other places, too,not only the Ajantis romance? 🤔

Thanks for your interest! SoD has a lot of really good ideas and story elements, but I do not agree to how they were implemented. I wrote several mods for SoD the past year which - I think - improve the game flow without being disrepectful to the original devs' intention (I hope).

Yeah, SoD has a lot of really good ideas, I liked it a lot at the beginning and even till the end, but I tired from exploring huge maps with not so many good quests. SoD had so many interesting interactions with NPS (Baeloth are the best!) and even potential main plot. Again, thank for modes, I'll install it tomorrow and play!

Good night!

That's weird indeed because it's set right before compiling the other files:

Spoiler

BEGIN @1111 DESIGNATED 22 /* Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks */
LABEL bg1npc_project-ajantisromance_30min
    SUBCOMPONENT @1016  /* The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content) */
  GROUP @1010  /* The BG1 NPC Project: Romances */
  REQUIRE_COMPONENT ~bg1npc/bg1npc.tp2~ 0 @1004 /* BG1 NPC Required Changes component is not installed. */

COPY ~bg1npc/Core/X#component.xx~ ~override/X#AjantisRomance.G3~
  UNINSTALL ~bg1npc.tp2~ 200 /* makes sure PIDs go last */
    APPEND ~gtimes.ids~ ~1800 AJROM_TIMER~ UNLESS ~AJROM_TIMER~
    INCLUDE ~bg1npc/romances/ajrom/tpa/bg1npc_ajrom.tpa~

I don't know what to make of this. I don't think this is a mod's issue but I have no idea how PI handles this. Tagging @AL|EN.

@jastey I'm not sure what's the question. Mordekaie is simply pasting installation installation log for bg1npc, component 22. There is nothing for PI to 'handle' here.

@Mordekaie Please post full setup-bg1npc.debug file from the game directory. This will provide more info as of what mods were installed before bg1npc.

52 minutes ago, Mordekaie said:

I wonder if Sir Ajantis NPC for BG2 and EET  are not messing up with the component 22 (involving Ajantis BG1)

I wouldn't know how?

The DEBUG only shows the installation of the Player Initiated Dialogues. That's unfortunate. Did you install the mod in several instances, I mean separate steps?