Kilivitz mod

Guest Ront

9 minutes ago, Kilivitz said:

Hi Guest Ront!

Not yet, unfortunately. Life and an ever-growing disappointment at the EEs got in the way.

I have to say, though, that every time someone asks about it, I get an itch to restart the project.

Asking about it a hundred times, then 😉

8 hours ago, Kilivitz said:

Hi Guest Ront!

Not yet, unfortunately. Life and an ever-growing disappointment at the EEs got in the way.

I have to say, though, that every time someone asks about it, I get an itch to restart the project.

The BG1 GUI is my favourite.  Just saying.

Having a bonafide BG1 UI modification might make *me* of all people give the EEs a chance. And man if those couple of screenshots aren't good looking! (e): Although...the OG BG1 map might have to be reverted if you use it in an EET game.

(e): Apropos of nothing, does anyone know of a free, preferably lightweight image editor that lets you convert .webp images (what Killvitz used for his screenshots) to .pngs? I've had a few run-ins with .webp files before and none of my image-editing programs, including Photoshop, handle them even for just converting them to something else, and I tried searching online, but all I can find are mostly trashy web services instead of actual programs, and the few programs I do see I've never heard of and look sketchy.

Edited by Bartimaeus