CamDawg

Guest Posting Enabled

Yeah agreed on both points - we'll have to see what guest posting does and they SHOULD register. It doesn't take long you know... And we're a pretty friendly bunch... well, mostly anyway... :D

But you know, I haven't seen a guest online since guest posting was enabled. Maybe everyone took some advice and registered.... nah. :D

Considering that 80% of the registered users that visit this site are already a moderator of some sort, that isn't really much of a suprise. I don't normally see to many guests here anyways.

Heheh. Well, I usually see one or two guests about and I can now, so my last statement is now absolute pap. Not that it wasn't before.

Considering that 80% of the registered users that visit this site are already a moderator of some sort, that isn't really much of a suprise.  I don't normally see to many guests here anyways.

Hee hee. That's some good sig material, that is.

Considering that 80% of the registered users that visit this site are already a moderator of some sort, that isn't really much of a suprise.  I don't normally see to many guests here anyways.

Really, there aren't THAT many moderators. We're just an extrememly chatty lot... :D

A lot of the Gibberlings do not have any moderating powers - unless I just haven't found them yet. Being a Gibberling mainly means you can access the SEKRIT!!! areas.

Ah, I was just refering to the massive amounts of the blue meanies, err blue named people I see running around in the 'who's online' status bar.

Heheh, we like to call G3 home.

A lot of the Gibberlings do not have any moderating powers - unless I just haven't found them yet. Being a Gibberling mainly means you can access the SEKRIT!!! areas.

Gibberlings only get mod powers in a forum they're "leading" (well, that's what it looks like for me). We also get +3 to saves vs. hurled bricks and we travel in swarms.

Gibberlings only get mod powers in a forum they're "leading" (well, that's what it looks like for me). We also get +3 to saves vs. hurled bricks and we travel in swarms.

Hence the reason for all the "blue meanies" you see in the who's online. We travel in numbers for safety. :D

Are you sure it isn't immunity to thrown bricks? I can't seem to find a brick throwing emoticon anywhere. Sounds like an abuse of moderating powers if you ask me.

Being a somewhat enlightened Gibberling, I have a Ring of Brick Immunity.

There are SEKRIT areas :D :D :D ?? Why am I as always the last to know??? I motion minority protection for the 20% (I am in accidentally). *Goes off to found his own SEKRIT forum* :D:D

If the bricks don't come to you, you must go to the bricks. :D

:D:D:D

I just notice that we're all now the same color in the Who's Online thing. I guess this means we're safe from random bricks. :D

Or that we've been hit.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.