Romantic Encounters: accepting submissions

Kulyok

I guess you mean Amkethran. And yes, the mayor's daughter would be a good one for male characters - with good or nasty options much like Anne or Aimi - or the girl whose soul you had to get from the lich. And the monk option would work for either gender.

An evil character could also try to seduce Balthazar, though being a monk, I don't think he'd give in. :D

A Saemon rematch could be amusing as well.

Since i specifically create the ultimate cheat sword just to kill Saemon's sorry ass, i would rather not see that one. Any preferences for which encounter i should write/submit? Personal preference would be for Windspears daughter, or random female monk. Or perhaps an inanimate object. After all, there really is no reason those angel faces after Cyrics encoutner have to be gender nuetral.....

Okay, i have written up a prelim for Windspears daughter, but i have a few questions:

1. How adult can adult content be made? Thus far i am between Sheri and the maids.

2. Are there words i cannot use? Like p*** or other explicit words? I would think so, but want to check anyway.

3. I would like to include the idea of long term consequences - I.E. you can make the girl pregnant and come back later (a month later, when it is clear she is in fact pregnant) and you can take it from there. I would like to write it so how you react effects your reputations. Does this idea meet with peoples (the ones in charge of this mod) approval?

Maybe this is a silly question, but why has no one written a RE for Sarevok? I know there was/is an indefinitely postponed full blown relationship with him that I still hope and pray will someday be released, but I can't be the only one who lusts for even a little taste of him...can I? :D

I know I'd like to see one. :D And, indeed, there are great people around, both here and on fanfiction.net, who are more than capable of creating something like this. Perhaps one day?

Okay, well...I'm going to give a Sarevok encounter a shot. I have a ton of writing experience, an itty bit of mod writing experience, and absolutely no clue about coding so I'm mostly useless, but since I can't get this idea out of my head any other way, I'm going to have to write it. :D

I think I have an idea for a Cernd encounter, but I don't know if that's something anyone would even be interested in. The poor guy is so boring and one dimensional (in my humble opinion), but he's a lycanthrope. I mean...he's bound to be interesting during the full moon, wouldn't you think? :)

Archived