Romantic Encounters: accepting submissions

Kulyok

Golems?! How do you chat up a golem?

Well, this came to mind for the Sewage Golem in Chez. Irenicus:

++ ~The Master says for you to <insert verb here>....~ +

"Oh yeah, I have your control stone..." :)

You're right, I will never forgive myself either.

Icen

You're forgetting SLIMES. These slippery little devils can do anything!

;) My imagination is disgusting. It's a really good thing people can't see the mental pictures I got from this...

And speaking of which - Skinner RE anyone? :) Come on, Rejiek's kinda sexy right...?

And speaking of which - Skinner RE anyone?

Well, if you're talking about Walter Skinner... You know what they say about bald guys, right?

... Rejiek... Yeah. Like Syler from Heroes. Syler *is* sexy, only they always try to pair him with one headless chick or another.

Anyway. There's always a Rielev encounter, right? More of, ahem, emotional kind.

After a long time in which real life has treated me like a punching bag, I am now back, and with a computer I once more can call my own. To celebrate my return to the land of the internet I hearby submit the first portion of an encounter i have written for an encounter in the oasis. DO NOT READ IF EVIL (abuse of power, coercion) BOTHERS YOU.

Encounter at the oasis

For evil-aligned PC’s: (As you survey the carnage all around you grin, wiping blood off your face before moving on through the oasis, your party members at your heels. Everywhere around you are the sprawled bodies of your enemies, slowly baking in the dessert sun. As you near a table, with food still on it from the soldier’s last meal, a movement under the table catches your eye. Striding over, you startle a female soldier from her hiding place and, before she can stand to flee you are towering over her, weapon raised to strike.

Female soldier (Sobbing): Please my lord spare me. Please, we were all only following orders weâ€Â

Choice 1: Cut her off. Literally.

If 1) Your blade flashes downwards, slicing the female soldier‘s head from her shoulders mid plead. Ah, life is good. (Bypass encounter)

Choice 2: Look at her trembling form, you smile lasciviously. “What’s your name woman?â€Â

If 2 ) She looks up at you still trembling. “S-Saya, lord.†She moves back against the table she had been hiding under, raising a hand to wipe her tears.

Choice 1. Let her go.

If 1) “Well, Saya, it is your lucky day. I am actually feeling merciful. Mark the day on your calendar.â€Â

Saya looks up at you blankly. “Lord?â€Â

Choice 1: (Sigh) Never mind.

Before she can blink you run her through. As her dead body falls back to join it’s fellows, you shake your head. Women. (End of encounter)

Choice 2: “Run, you stupid chit. “

If Choice 2) She looks at you for a second before taking off, sand billowing under her feet as she runs away for you as fast as a hare from the hunter. The look of sheer relief on her face as she ran makes you laugh out loud, a deep grating sound that echoes throughout the oasis. (Reputation point up maybe?)

Choice2: Well, you have a choice.

If choice 2) Saya looks up at you quizzically, finally realizing the way you are looking at her. She begins to blush. “A, a choice my lord?â€Â

Choice 1: “Yes a choice between the sword.…. or showing me how happy you are to live.

If choice 1) After a few seconds of indecision Saya goes to rise, sitting back on the tabletop. You keep your sword just touching her neck as she slowly starts to undo her armor. You reach out for her eagerly. (Rest and non adult end of encounter)

Choice 2: “I could kill you. Or you can remember that a soldier does her best work on her knees.†(Start of Adult Content)

hmm.. for some reason a lot of the font/spacing i used disapeared when i pasted it in.

If Anyone likes this I will contact (Sir?) Kulyok and post the total work in the workshop. I also have another encounter planned for the silver dragon and for Sime in Brynnlaw. The first can be comedic of romantic and the second both at the same time. Hope these ideas meet with everyone's approval.

After a long time in which real life has treated me like a punching bag, I am now back, and with a computer I once more can call my own. To celebrate my return to the land of the internet I hearby submit the first portion of an encounter i have written for an encounter in the oasis. DO NOT READ IF EVIL (abuse of power, coercion) BOTHERS YOU.

Encounter at the oasis

For evil-aligned PC’s: (As you survey the carnage all around you grin, wiping blood off your face before moving on through the oasis, your party members at your heels. Everywhere around you are the sprawled bodies of your enemies, slowly baking in the dessert sun. As you near a table, with food still on it from the soldier’s last meal, a movement under the table catches your eye. Striding over, you startle a female soldier from her hiding place and, before she can stand to flee you are towering over her, weapon raised to strike.

Female soldier (Sobbing): Please my lord spare me. Please, we were all only following orders weâ€Â

Choice 1: Cut her off. Literally.

If 1) Your blade flashes downwards, slicing the female soldier‘s head from her shoulders mid plead. Ah, life is good. (Bypass encounter)

Choice 2: Look at her trembling form, you smile lasciviously. “What’s your name woman?â€Â

If 2 ) She looks up at you still trembling. “S-Saya, lord.†She moves back against the table she had been hiding under, raising a hand to wipe her tears.

Choice 1. Let her go.

If 1) “Well, Saya, it is your lucky day. I am actually feeling merciful. Mark the day on your calendar.â€Â

Saya looks up at you blankly. “Lord?â€Â

Choice 1: (Sigh) Never mind.

Before she can blink you run her through. As her dead body falls back to join it’s fellows, you shake your head. Women. (End of encounter)

Choice 2: “Run, you stupid chit. “

If Choice 2) She looks at you for a second before taking off, sand billowing under her feet as she runs away for you as fast as a hare from the hunter. The look of sheer relief on her face as she ran makes you laugh out loud, a deep grating sound that echoes throughout the oasis. (Reputation point up maybe?)

Choice2: Well, you have a choice.

If choice 2) Saya looks up at you quizzically, finally realizing the way you are looking at her. She begins to blush. “A, a choice my lord?â€Â

Choice 1: “Yes a choice between the sword.…. or showing me how happy you are to live.

If choice 1) After a few seconds of indecision Saya goes to rise, sitting back on the tabletop. You keep your sword just touching her neck as she slowly starts to undo her armor. You reach out for her eagerly. (Rest and non adult end of encounter)

Choice 2: “I could kill you. Or you can remember that a soldier does her best work on her knees.†(Start of Adult Content)

hmm.. for some reason a lot of the font/spacing i used disapeared when i pasted it in.

If Anyone likes this I will contact (Sir?) Kulyok and post the total work in the workshop. I also have another encounter planned for the silver dragon and for Sime in Brynnlaw. The first can be comedic of romantic and the second both at the same time. Hope these ideas meet with everyone's approval.

We're generally happy to accept new encounters, but I'm afraid that first and foremost we look at decent grammar and punctuation, as it were. It is very important, because poor punctuation in one encounter means poor(er) quality for the entire mod.

Also, I recommend visiting Tutorials subforum(either at G3, Studios or PPg). All, or nearly all our new authors learnt .d coding themselves, and offered coded dialogue. This is addressed to everyone: starting with v3, we accept only fully coded encounters. If you can find someone who can code your text for you, great - if your encounter fits into the mod, we'll add both of you to the Credits section. But I'm afraid we can do little, if you(general "you") won't learn at least .d coding.

Archived