Mod Compatibility List for EET

On 8/21/2021 at 10:55 AM, Graion Dilach said:

Due to kit mods going before the tweak mods and tweak mods going before SCS and some NPC mods expecting the kit mods being installed prior (Emily for example), ...

Are there more NPCs than Emily? Because she is the only one in my mind and that is why I installed this kit prior to NPCs and many other kits afterwards (but still within the EET for the moment). And one can use NPC_EE to assign Kits afterwards (well, I have doubts that this mod is doing this well, but from principle). But most NPCs nowadays have their own special kit. 

Is there any benefit to install mods within EET who are not affected by area- or dialog-fusion/renaming?

Edited by maus

If you install Saradas Magic on BG1EE and then Saradas Magic 2 on EET (as indicated by the list), Saradas' dialogue and inventory in BG1 appears to be overwritten by his BG2 version - he talks about the Promenade etc. So I think they are compatible individually but not together.

Edited by Xazarlar

As is mentioned in this thread, the author of these mods wants them (or has at least granted explicit permission for them) added to the EET compatibility list:

-Auto Resting for BG2-BGT, all EE Games and EET

-Deratiseur Unused Kits Pack for BG2/BGT and all EE Versions in French and English

-Misdrha'al Hymmet's Bladesinger Kit

-Todd the Super Tester Guy, a new shop for BG2/BGT, BGEE/SOD, BG2EE, IWDEE and EET

In addition, these mods are also EET compatible and not on the list:

-Arcane Treasury

Thankee!

Edited by Endarire