Mod Compatibility List for EET

5 hours ago, Gwendolyne said:

Thanks!

The previous version restored content that the author had deleted many years ago. Moreover, the new one includes two new translations (a new French one and an old Italian one that had been lost in SHS threads...).

Hi,

I love this mod and, shame on me :), I was using Roxane hacked version for years (appeal of EET compatibility was to strong).

Do you know which content has been removed by the author ?

By the way : Thank you for the French translation (Highly appreciated 😍)

Edited by Fouinto

Thanks for the kind words!

The translation is mainly @JohnBobwork. I only proofread it and harmonized it with official strrefs.

Mainly two components : Improved Mae'Var (removed because it was redundant with BP Tactics) and nothief which allowed a no-thief PC to achieve the Thief quest. Both are deprecated as many newer mods provide the same features.

For people who might be interested, or simply curious, I kept them as zip files into the /legacy mod sub-folder. ;)

Edited by Gwendolyne

I'm using project infinity and this guys tutorial/ WEidu logs. Everything installs fine until it gets to aerie.

//Installing [Aerie for BG:EE]

//Copying 1 file ...

//ERROR: error loading [BG1Aerie/audio]

//Stopping installation because of error.

//ERROR Installing [Aerie for BG:EE], rolling back to previous state

//Will uninstall 0 files for [setup-BG1Aerie.tp2] component 0.

//Uninstalled 0 files for [setup-BG1Aerie.tp2] component 0.

//

//WARNING: BG1AERIE:0 has encounter errors durring installation, exited with ExitCode = 2

//INSTALLATION FINISHED.

//ERROR: Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "BG1Aerie/audio")

//Please make a backup of the file: Setup-BG1Aerie.debug and look for support at: Coutelier (mail@coutelier.org.uk)

//Automatically Skipping [Aerie for BG:EE] because of error.

//Using Language [English]

//NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS Aerie for BG:EE

Edited by Kinasin

Jini

Does Not Work Alone, need her partner mod Rjali (need both mods) otherwise in BG2ee she will stay registered causing you to get trapped in her lamp (since w/e reason she removes herself including imp that removes you from location and then requires other mod to get her back -> she also may magically talk flirt to you but that non issue).

Edit: Even with that mod it still has the issue and you have to assume find Jini To fix? (hopefully, yet to find her so idk).

Edited by LukanGamer