Mod Compatibility List for EET

7 minutes ago, jastey said:

That's weird considering it's a mod for BG2 (as stated in the description).

Yeah, but that's what it says was added in ver. 24. Maybe BG2 EE compatibility is supposed to be obvious. Still not sure whether it works with EET, though...

On 3/9/2023 at 10:08 PM, Endarire said:

@Angel
Since you've maintained SimDing0's Quest mod, how EET compatible is it?

Thankee!

You probably mean D0Tweaks, I have nothing to do with D0Quest.

I am not aware of any issues with D0Tweaks and EET, if there are any they haven't been reported to me.  However, I also do not have any reports of anyone successfully running it on EET and I do not use it myself.

Considering the nature of the mod I do not expect any specific issues with EET, but it would be nice if some people could actually test it.

I just completed the first quest out of two added by a mod called Jan's Extended Quest v1.5.0. I finished the mod added follow up Jan's bioware quest without any issues. There are multiple ways player can choose how to deal with the quest. All cutscenes fired correctly in the mod. Jan's Extended Quest logs entries are in the main journal section not in the current quests list. There is also one French voiced dialogue. The text of the mentioned dialogue is in English so this isn't a huge turn off. I'd recommend for the people to try this mod on EET and add it officially to the list.

Edited by zelazko

In order to install onto EET, it would have to be recoded to use more than one line of code; instead of blindly dumping everything into override, parse the file names and replace all "AR" prefixes with "BG" prefixes. As it is now, installing onto BGEE before EET is the only option.

As a pure graphical change (PVRZ files), it's broadly compatible with just about everything; aside from the EET issue, install order is unlikely to matter at all.

On 3/11/2023 at 5:48 PM, Angel said:

You probably mean D0Tweaks, I have nothing to do with D0Quest.

I am not aware of any issues with D0Tweaks and EET, if there are any they haven't been reported to me.  However, I also do not have any reports of anyone successfully running it on EET and I do not use it myself.

Considering the nature of the mod I do not expect any specific issues with EET, but it would be nice if some people could actually test it.

While D0Tweaks installs on EET, only a few options from the whole mod are actually available when installing it.  The Goodberries and maybe one or two other items.  The gem in this mod is the summon cap/BG1-style summons and it isn't available when installing on EET.

Edited by Axatax

I have a Problem installing the Garrick: Tales of a Troubadour Mod

The Mod requires BG1 NPC Project, but this is installed after EET Main, Garrick must be installed on BG1 before EET Main.

The Compatibility List for EET says its combatible, so how can i make it work?

Thx