EET Worldmap / Areas reference

It depends on your other content mods if you need the BP-BGT Worldmap or you're fine with EET's internal one. Stone of Askavar works with EET Worldmap, it doesn't matter which option is picked in the menu even.

BP-BGT Worldmap is an upscaled image and as such it has a fair amount of scaling artifacts. This isn't the case with EET Worldmap. EET Worldmap also has more space between areas and isn't as tightly packed during BG1 like the BP-BGT Worldmap.

It is  going to be a big install with many quest mods (but no mega mods). I will share soon my modlist and my install order to get some advices from the community. I will test both Worlmap solutions to make my decision. Thanks for the informations. Where  do i put BP-BGT Worlmap ? Right before EET-end ?

Hi. I just purchased both parts of Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition + all DLC for them. I haven't played the Enhanced Edition so far, I used to play the whole saga with mods from baldur.cob-bg.pl and I can say that I had a great game. I found the map (on the 1st page of this article) and I must admit that it makes an electrifyingly positive impression. I have a question, what mods (or mod) I need to use to get such a location and map effect? I am sure that I can handle the installation when I know both the mods used for it and the order of their installation - is it described somewhere?

Best wishes.

1 hour ago, battlegrim said:

Hi. I just purchased both parts of Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition + all DLC for them. I haven't played the Enhanced Edition so far, I used to play the whole saga with mods from baldur.cob-bg.pl and I can say that I had a great game. I found the map (on the 1st page of this article) and I must admit that it makes an electrifyingly positive impression. I have a question, what mods (or mod) I need to use to get such a location and map effect? I am sure that I can handle the installation when I know both the mods used for it and the order of their installation - is it described somewhere?

Best wishes.

EET. That's the only mod you "need", you can add a few more, but you only need the one. And technically the DLCMerger to the BG1EE, to get it modifi-able, and ready to import the data the EET takes. ... and at the end of the whole installations, but before the SCS if you install that, you need to install the EET_End that is made when the EET is installed.

8 hours ago, battlegrim said:

I used to play the whole saga with mods from baldur.cob-bg.pl

Please be aware that the lists on the left menue also contain links that have very outdated downloads. I'm not sure all players are aware that the mods are originally hosted elsewhere. (Tagging @Cahir so he can correct me.)

17 minutes ago, jastey said:

Please be aware that the lists on the left menue link to a lot of downloads for several mods that are not the official ones

Do you mean unofficial Roxanne versions? I thought I got rid of those.. . Can you point me to an example of such a mod on CoB modlist where this is the case? I'll squash this bug ASAP.

I need to find the time to go through the whole list and refresh DL links. Some of the mods I haven't touch for ages and there are probably mods out there that does not even work with current 2.6 patch. Unfortunately I don't have time to check this myself, so if anyone can tell me that a specific mod is outdated and works only with older game versions, please let me know and I'll remove it from my modlist.

There are also few new mods that I haven't got a chance to add to the that are on my to-do list.

@jastey

I haven't add Another Fine Hell to the list just yet, since it's still labeled as alpha and hasn't been officially hosted on one of the mod sites, but if you say it's in the state comfortable for you to include it, I'll be more than happy to di it on my next list update. 

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, Cahir said:

Can you point me to an example of such a mod on CoB modlist where this is the case? I'll squash this bug ASAP.

I only noticed NTotSC links here, not SHS. Maybe I missed something there, as I only realize now that it's a list for original BG1. Sorry if I started a wrong rumor there by jumping to conclusions, if so I'll update my above post. EDIT: This is for the link for original BG1.

But it seems links in the older lists for original BG1 and BGII are outdated. Kerzenburgforum and PPG links seem to have changed so some didn't work when I clicked through the BG1 and BGII mod list. But:

17 minutes ago, Cahir said:

I need to find the time to go through the whole list and refresh DL links.

I get the problem with outdated list links, it's why I don't maintain lists any more. No pressure, I know it's a PITA and never enough active helpers.

I didn't have any test reports for Another fine Hell yet, so I can't really say anything about how stable the mod is.