EET 1.0 ETA and stuff

K4thos

Perhaps I will start a new thread,

Yes that's all we're suggesting. It's a matter of etiquette. Let's show some respect for k4thos, who created this thread to discuss a particular version of a particular mod that he has worked hard on, by keeping discussion here on that topic. And make new threads to discuss other topics.

(Unless you're just trolling, in which case, umm, fire arrow! fire arrow!)

I'm sure that if someone just contacted K4thos' employer, and explained to the them the project that he's working on, that they'd surely give him plenty of time off with pay. I mean they'd HAVE to! This is Baldur's Gate we're talking about!

Hopefully this doesn't turn into one of those permanently unreleased projects

I feel confident that this mod will be finished before we all drown in global warming related floods. :)

Seriously, though. I wouldn't worry. Real life happens, but i have noticed that the urge to mod has a very powerful pull

... I hope there's at least someone that K4thos could hand his work off to.

The world perhaps ? Cause you are free to pick up the non SoD beta and take it up from there.

I feel confident that this mod will be finished before we all drown in global warming related floods. :)

Hah, yep, not to worry.... I live 250 feet above the sea level, so I don't think there' enough water in the world to drown all of "us". :devlook:;) There's ought to be something else to worry.

The world perhaps ? Cause you are free to pick up the non SoD beta and take it up from there.

Hah, yep, not to worry.... I live 250 feet above the sea level, so I don't think there' enough water in the world to drown all of "us". :devlook:;) There's ought to be something else to worry.

You'll have to worry about mass immigration then.

Anyway, you'll probably have a working EET by then!

Has anyone in the world picked this up then? I can contribute but some of the code is over my head. Overworked K4thos has been inactive around these parts for about a month. One twelfth of a year.

Overworked K4thos has been inactive around these parts for about a month. One twelfth of a year.

I know... =(

It's not THAT long, I know, since he did say how he was overworked, but it still worries me. That and the BWS team seems to be slowing down or disappeared, which sucks. Such a horrible time for it to happen, too! To think that the long-awaited EET and IWD-in-EET mods were so close to being finished and then *stop* is torture.

That and for people like me, who don't know the first think about modding, the BWS is almost essential. I hope that within the next six months that EET and IWD-in-EET will be released and stable and the BWS will be updated to accommodate it all. 'Twould be so amazing!

Archived