Progress

K4thos

@K4thos is there a slim chance that Bubb is not aware which features exactly you need for EEex to continue developing IWD-in-EET? I hate to see project is in limbo because of such trivial matter as miscommunication. I'm asking because Bubb is adding new features to EEex from time to time, but it seems to be not the ones you are waiting for. So I'm wondering if features you requested are particularly difficult to implement or maybe Bubb is not aware of them or just simply forgot about them (or forgot that it's for further development of IWD-in-EET, the mod for which many of us players are waiting for). Just saying, simple reminder doesn't necessarily need to be perceived as putting unwanted pressure. 

On 12/31/2019 at 12:29 AM, K4thos said:

we're in contact, don't worry about it. Patience, please.

edit: in fact the feature released today is one of the things I've requested :)

edit2: and another one :party:

@K4thos hey dude, I hope things are going great for you. Any updates on the mod? I was pretty bummed out about the BG3 that was recently revealed so I figured your mod would be the closest thing I'd ever get to an authentic sequel. Are you still working on it?

Just a reminder that even with BG3 on the horizon, (and especially since it was revealed to be a DOS clone) we're still here and excited for your mod! Thanks for your hard work K4thos!!!

On 2/29/2020 at 10:23 AM, The_Rock said:

@K4thos hey dude, I hope things are going great for you. Any updates on the mod? I was pretty bummed out about the BG3 that was recently revealed so I figured your mod would be the closest thing I'd ever get to an authentic sequel. Are you still working on it?

Indeed!

I somehow expected BG3 to be turn based (since there was so much silence/secrecy going on before the reveal.) But it's even worse. It's literally a clone with a BG3 name label on it. 

Please keep it up @K4thos, because this here is the real deal.

BG1+BG2+IWD1+IWD2+SOD+ all the other mods = perfection

By the way, there's still a lot of Baldurs Gate fans who don't know about this project, i hope that changes in the future when the mod reaches a point where it's finished and fully playable.

Edited by Cutter Slade

"Please keep it up @K4thos, because this here is the real deal.

BG1+BG2+IWD1+IWD2+SOD+ all the other mods = perfection"

Indeed! I've been craving this exact thing for so long, and it will be so sweet when it's finally released and stable. I also tell as many people as I can about the project(s) at every opportunity. They always tell me to let them know as soon as it's out lol.

By the way, fellas (sorry to hijack IWD-in-EET) if any of you are unhappy with the way BG3 plays right now a petition has been recently launched to make our voices heard (as far as the combat mode): http://chng.it/dBJ58ZVP

I know there are other issues that could be pointed out but I believe combat in its current state will gain traction the fastest. Please share it with your buddies on as many platforms as you can think of.

Just wanted to send a quick message to say that I hope k4thos and the rest of the modding team are going well with all the modding (especially in the crazy times that we are in, IRL)! I am as eager as I was when I last posted at what I think will be such a fantastic mod!

*hands out free potions of mind focusing* :)