Skills and Abilities Mod

Guest morpheus562

I'm running it but if you are trying to patch CLAB files, then that is the problem, because multiclass kits do not have CLAB files (they use all of their base class's tied to the indiv level, and even QD_MULTI just converts the kit source CLABs into a list of effects applied to shim spell used as EFF containers, gated behind 318s to prevent being applied to the singleclass trueclass).

3 hours ago, subtledoctor said:

Most multiclass kits still have CLAB files (all of them that I'm aware of) - which should be patchable without install errors. The problem it creates is that the patches won't have any effect in the game.

ADD_KIT_EX properly writes * to the multikit CLAB entry and indeed that causes it, the query crashes on my archer/cleric custom ADD_KIT_EX multikit. Multikit mods shouldn't write garbage into that coloumn to false-assure modders that something will happen if they update those at a later point anyway.

@morpheus562 Not from me. I also want the hammer damage buff. 🙃

"Divine Agent (2 slots): The character becomes immune to hold and paralysis"

Too op in my opinion. Should be added by 5 pips or even completely removed. Also kinda strange, free action icon is displayed but this ability doesn't protect against web.

@morpheus562if you want some inspirstion for psionic related kits, you may want to check this old mod: Psionic Unleshed. It's development was discontinued years ago, and I'm pretty sure it won't work with 2.6.6, but you may pick up one or two got d ideas. From what I remember it was taking inspiration from D&D 3.5 psionics. Completely different approach than in Subtledoctor's Might & Guile, the one that I'm more find of, to be honest.