[released] Sir Ajantis for BGII mod

jastey

Quick addition: I think you would be better off using subcomponents rather than the outer_sprint method; currently those with automated installs won't be able to install those sections of the mod. Subcomponents work virtually the same way, and will make it possible for those with automated installers to install it.

Look at IEP Banters or Iylos for an example of using subcomponents for this sort of thing.

Thank you for the feedback and heads up. What exactly do you mean with automated install?

Such installers like we have. :)

Subcomponents are better for us and for the gamer. So you can put the componentnumbers of a mod in a batch file. When you start the batch-file, it installs automatically all the choosen modcomponents without any more efforts.

setup-bg1npc.exe --language 0 --force-install-list 0 1 2 3 4 10 11 30 200

For example in this line the numbers indicates the componentnumbers which one choose to install for BG1 NPC Project.

This is for easier handling and mostly used by other mods. And I recommend it, too, like K'aeloree.

But we have no problem with the outer_sprint method. We have found a way how we can install such mods with batch-files.

For example I'll take your new Ajantis version:

TYPE c#ajantis_sva_input.txt | setup-c#ajantis_sva --language 0 --force-install-list 0

You have only the componentnumber 0, like you see at the end. We need a textfile for the choosen additional options which you gave us. With c#ajantis_sva_input.txt and the included numbers

the batch-file handle this choices with the TYPE command.

So we take the 2nd choice from the romance option, the 1st choice from the dialogues timer, etc.

Greetings Leomar

It's in the chest it's an invisible rune so you can't see it but it's there just click the first little box inside the chest then you'll get it in your inventory I couldn't find it at first either.

I guess about this chest! But I use true sight, and nothing... Thank you!

Edited by Senka
Guest Guest

I have to admit I felt a bit dense about the invisible rune, especially as I kept trekking back and forth across the map and eventually went into SK to see what the object was that I was looking for XD

I did notice that there weren't many journal entries for the quest - might give dense folks like us a bit more help :)

It's in the chest it's an invisible rune so you can't see it but it's there just click the first little box inside the chest then you'll get it in your inventory I couldn't find it at first either.

I guess about this chest! But I use true sight, and nothing... Thank you!

You're very welcome

I have to admit I felt a bit dense about the invisible rune, especially as I kept trekking back and forth across the map and eventually went into SK to see what the object was that I was looking for XD

I did notice that there weren't many journal entries for the quest - might give dense folks like us a bit more help :)

Yea I noticed that too after a few frustrating minutes I just decided to take everything in the room and that's how I found the invisible rune in the seemingly empty chest

Kaeloree and Leomar: Thank you for the explanations. Subcomponents has the advantage that the log shows which choices were made. I will think about it.

This thread is fine for comments and bug reports. Thank you for your feed back so far.

Concerning more journal entries: I thought I added the most important information.. but it should be no problem to add some more.

Yeah, the invisible rune - as soon as I found out that an item with no picture works in the game it had to go in there.