BG2 Gavin Status Report

berelinde

Guest LadyRolePlay
Actually, yes, but it's not exactly the kind of thing to jump up and down about, but it's moving forward, so yay. I found a file-folder full of banters I'd written and forgotten about. NPC/NPC banters are done. So that's progress.

Heh, maybe I'm not jumping all around - but this improved my mood better than the picture-exctracting I have to do for my father :D Glad to see that Gavin is progressing :)

Yes misunderstood and thought he was for BG 2, unfortunately I was already in the Ajantis romance, doesn't feel right to drop .. one for the other.

Seeing this makes me think I'll wait a bit and hope for this, it would be great to have one that goes through both games and xpacs.

BTW I am a slow player and .. the Ajantis one has played through until spending a couple of nights together.. and he has said NOTHING more, matter of fact all conversation and banter seems to have dropped off. I thinking of switching party members all out any way, cause I got a pretty silent party now. I set everything to a standard install when I was getting it going, but I think that was still too fast.

Are you guys by any chance trying to reintergrate the Casavir quest that Bioware cut? The bishop mod was a LOT of fun, made me play that horrid game... over!

Also what IS IT? Being a paladin in any of these games seems to be the KISS OF DEATH :( Casavir, Ajantis.. pretty much all of them are doomed, must be they make their gods angry by falling for you!

Nah. Casavir is somebody else's. When it comes down to modding, Casavir is fun, but I'm playing on someboy else's playground, and the character isn't mine. Gavin, however, is. He was the guy I made when I first discovered that you couldn't have a female cleric, back before there even was a D&D 1e, when it was just the three pamphlets my cousin gave me as a gift to tick off my mother, circa 1975. So he's been around a while, and he whispers to me, when I'm busy writing other things. Right now, he's using a lot of obscenities, and he should be ashamed of himself, but he's a cleric of Lathander, and it's a forgiving sect. Mostly what he's saying is "Fornication with Casavir! You had me first! How about some attention here!" Well, Gavin has been around the block a few times, so his language isn't quite that polite, but you get the idea.

Seriously, though, I've got a Valentine's Day deadline with Casavir's romance. If it isn't done by then, it isn't getting done until Gavin for BG2 is out. And that's a promise.

Seriously, though, I've got a Valentine's Day deadline with Casavir's romance. If it isn't done by then, it isn't getting done until Gavin for BG2 is out. And that's a promise.

Hah - and now you are going to hate us, because we are going to make you keep this! :D

Archived