Semi retirement

theacefes

After a lot of thought, I've decided to take a long term leave of absence from the community. It's been fun and I've done some mods, but schoolwork, a new position at work, and a new game related project have been taking up a lot of time, and to be honest, modding the IE just isn't as fun as it used to be, but I don't want to force myself to do it so that I end up hating it.

For any of you guys that play my mods, I won't really be around for full support anymore, but the versions out right now should be relatively bug free. If anyone still wants to chat, I'll still be online on IM/email as usual.

Apologies to anyone that I committed work but didn't get to.

This isn't a goodbye forevarrr but thanks for the fun times. :)

-Kat/Ace

You can't! There's Shadow Hand to finish! :) ... it's a joke. :)

Well I hope you'll be still a little around. Your mods are not very well-known by french players, but I hope we'll translate its one day. :D

Thanks for all you have done. :)

But....but....!

I guess I forgive you. (Nah, really -- anyone who doesn't give RL priority over Internet has a problem, IMO, but I'm one of those old fashioned pre-Web2.0 people....whatever the hell Web 2.0 is.)

I hereby require you to give me your MSN or email me once in a while so I can stalk....er... talk to you now and then. :)

Archived