Take a First Stroll Around the Tower! (Trailer)

Citizens of Baldur's Gate!

We are happy to give you the chance to take a stroll through the soon to be opened Balduran's Seatower! Enter and be charmed by the magnificent architecture, the wonders, the hidden secrets of Balduran's Seatower, the place where our city was founded by our namesake Balduran the Exlorer!

Trailer by Acifer! Using Baldur's Gate and Flaming Fist coat of arms by Buttercheese / TariToons: www.deviantart.com/taritoons.

In case you have a script blocker and don't see the embedded video: here is a link.

2 hours ago, Mornagest said:

As far as I understand, it is compatible with BG 1 + TotSC alone ? Or does it need BGT or BG:EE ?

It is not compatible with original BG1. It is for BGT, BG:EE, or EET.

Thanks for the kind words everyone! So far, it's @Acifer 's promotion artwork that looks so great, now we'll work on delivering the actual mod. :)

Thanks!

Some of my mods are BG1 compatible (most components of bgqe, bg1re, Ajantis BG1), but the limits of the engine are really troublesome if one wants to tell a good story. Especially the missing OR for variable checks is cumbersome. Also, Sam. and Acifer and all other involved with this project can tell a tale about the area format for water being different for all games - BG1, BGII, BG:EE, and EET - it's a nightmare. So, with regard to the small player group for original BG1 I made the decision not to support it with this mod, as well as it does not support Tutu.

20 hours ago, Sam. said:

They stole the idea and resources from this mod, the true and original one which has been in development for over a decade.  The depravity of Roxanne and Within Amnesia knows no bounds...

Actually, if you look, Rabain gives all permissions to use his work in this post. And should you know, things that effect copyright, which this would be, if it were to be judged in a court of law, have expiration dates. And I am pretty sure WA and Roxanne made their mod before this one was released. So, just leave it alone, there's plenty to spread around; guilt, it never ends.