Portrait Preferences

Drybones

Portrait preferences  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Heh, thats probably because the 2nd to were originally photos that have been slightly modified by my meger photo editing skills, while the other was a painting from the beginning. The original one was my favourite as well. I just wanted to offer some alternate colours since I was unsure what Del's wolf-form colouring pattern was.

You won't hear any denials of my liking Werewolf the Apocalypse.

However, the use of a town of werewolves was already present in Baldur's Gate I, Tales of the Sword Coast.

We are just extrapolating from the information that was given there, in terms of 2nd Edition AD&D.

And Caedwyr, there is nothing wrong with having a variety of colors for the wolf form since wolves do exhibit a wide range of color variation.

I admit in my mind's eye she doesn't keep a constant color, unlike her human form...

Guest Aristothenes

Definitely Masthead Delainy and Kung-Fu-Delainy. Sultry Delainy's hands look 'off and cartoonized', slightly more refined makes her too much of a waif, another take on the masthead girl gives her the Calimshite complex, Soul Calibur makes her too much like A-mei the Taiwanese singer.

Tribal motif Delainy 'looks too much like Goldmoon'(but it just missed my cut for good enough), and clifette Delainy 'just missed the cut' as well.

But include all! Player can always change 'em (oh wait, 2 x 7, 14 choices, hope it doesn't make the mod-archive-file too big).

Well, either the Masthead Delainy or the Sultry Delainy. Both have their merits. If at all possible, include multiple pictures in the finished product. (And you will finish it soon, right?!) ;)

While I like the masthead pic I think the sultry one looks more incognito. However, the one Icelus posted a few posts back seems a superb blending of the two and would definately get my final vote. I mean wow eek.gif!

I also like the white wolf pic. I can't see the others....though my browser may just be taking a loooooooong time to load them. And since WTA was mentioned, Silent Striders rule wink.gif!

I voted for the sultry picture, but I also think the one that Icelus posted is better. Though it could use some touch up, I mean to make it look more "alive" (looks too much like computer image to my liking). And more green in the eyes ;) . I like green eyes ;) .

It looks like gyrfalconthegray has updated the picture just a bit: http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/portraits/dat...580118000.shtml

Creator's description:

Another fairly quick paint over a photograph, about 3 hours. Only one photo was used, the rest is hand painted. Cisali Bashalde is a nuwisha--a were-coyote--and a gypsy, with silver tips to her long dark hair (described to me 'as though dipped in moonlight'.) Although nuwisha are not common in NWN, I'm sure this portrait could be used for any number of intriguing human female characters. Cisali was done by request for a young lady named Gwen. Many thanks to Gwen for the character idea, the source photo, and for permission to share this with the community. :-)

Archived