Sword Coast Stratagems v33 now available

Guest akselstrong

I am also experiencing this behaviour with all mages. Once they go through their offensive spells they stand and don't move or attack they just rebuff their defensives.

2 hours ago, Chitown Willie said:

Does that work with non-EE (BGT)?

According to subtledoctor's readme, it hasn't been tested in non-EE game, but it should work.

You can test it and then if it doesn't work, just remove it by uninstalling the component and start a new campaign.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola

@DavidW Small typo in stratagems\caster_shared\clericmage\ssl\easy.ssl on line 32: the timer specified says "east_antimagic" instead of "easy_antimagic". I did a mass search of all files in the stratagems folder via Notepad++ to see if any other kind of "east_" typo existed, and I did not see any - this was the lone occurrence.

Edited by Bartimaeus
42 minutes ago, Chitown Willie said:

Kobold Guards and Kobold Shamans have no Weapon Proficiencies (Effects in NI)

I believe they don't need such as they have their BG1 proficiencies, the non-Eff ones. Those only apply to non party members, from what I read a long time ago.

7 hours ago, Chitown Willie said:

But then why were Kobold Commandos coded with them?

Don't know... check it's class, is it a fighter/paladin/ranger or similar, as in not goblin ? SCS could add in the weapon proffs based on that fact.

Has anyone individuated the new piece of code in v33.7 affecting the wizards AI and causing the weird behavior reported by tomasz86  and Chitown Willie?

Rather than completely roll back to using an older version of SCS, it would be desirable to swap that particular piece of code.

3 hours ago, Salk said:

Has anyone individuated the new piece of code in v33.7 affecting the wizards AI and causing the weird behavior reported by tomasz86  and Chitown Willie?

Rather than completely roll back to using an older version of SCS, it would be desirable to swap that particular piece of code.

I'm just using 33.4.