CamDawg

G3 Celebrates its Third Anniversary

FORUM... FONT... TOO... BIG...

Those who don't like the new look, despair not. The wiki still looks like caca.

Edited by devSin

Awesome! The site with the name I like best turns three, Gibberlings3 that is.

I love the new headers, and the home page fits entirely on my 1600x1050 screen, looking great in the process.

Happy Birthday, G3!

And lots of new versions of favorite mods, too!

Excellent.

Champagne all around! (Even for you minors!)

Congratulations to you all for a successful third year. May your future stay bright and stellar.

Congratulations, Gibberlings3!! :D Thanks to all of you! Especially CamDawg...A real modding icon! :)

Everyone give Cam a hug, even if he doesnt want one. Actually, *especially* if he doesn't want one.

Guest Guest

Happy birthday for the thrid year!!

The old layout of the main page (and forums) was a lot more user friendly though. You could read everything without having to scroll down so much and the index on the lefthandside was brilliant. Pulldown menus are a hastle imho.

Happy belated birthday G3! New layout, new mods AND lots of updates - how will you ever top this next year? :)

Congrats and I love the headers. Nifty changing. Good images.

Congratulations, G3!! ;):)

My dodgy eyes and dodgy monitor give thanks for the bigger fonts. (I do feel a little like I've entered the twilight zone though and need a little time to adjust to every thing else. :D )

Since my terms have not been met, here's your annual obligatory nobody-finds-this-funny camagna.net farcture joke.

"I bet the management of camagna.net would have added their new mod to the modlist like I asked. I miss them."

I've gotten a few comments that the default forum fonts are too large, so I'll be adding a variant of the skin with a smaller default. And yeah, the wiki is still using the old skin, but I have several things that I need to finish on that before I worry about how it looks. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.