Mod Compatibility List for EET

K4thos,

Maybe you can have a look into it. Would be nice to have Spell Revisions for SCS with native EET support.

Uploaded new version, same link.

Change-log:

- added EET compatibility code

Still an issue with installing this on EET, seemingly the same file that was causing problems earlier due to some incompatibility with the Ascension beta. While installing SCS v30 onto EET this was solved through the BWP fixpack patching, but that isn't applicable for SCSforSR afaik:

Compiling 1 script ...
[stratagems/initial/baf/ds52329.baf] loaded, 462 bytes
Processing 1 dialogues/scripts ...
[override/player1.dlg] loaded, 63948 bytes
Processing quests and journals
ERROR: No translation provided for @314
Stopping installation because of error.
Edit: Solved by adding player1.tra to stratagems.tp2 so the .tra that contains line 314 gets processed.. but doesn't exactly feel like a great solution.

You can find the topic here:

http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=28249&page=3&do=findComment&comment=247312

Edited by Azoth

Azoth, from what I understand it's not related to EET. In EET PLAYER1.DLG looks exactly the same as in BG2:EE. There was a problem before with BG1 NPC Project overwritting the file when installed on BG:EE but it has been already fixed. If there is an error with PLAYER1.DLG than exactly the same problem will show up on vanilla game.

The last version that kreso uploaded since my post does indeed work (i.e. install properly) with ascension and EET, tested it the other day. The issue afaik was largely that to be stand-alone compatible it had to both include the hotfixes that allowed installation, and the BWP fixpack patching that allowed it to register and install on both the BG1 and BG2 parts of the game.

Edited by Shin

I installed Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters v13 into BGEE. I launch EET and walk into the inn in Candlekeep and Lydia is not in there to begin the quest. I launch BGEE instead and she is in the inn. I don't understand why EET does not seem to be picking up the mod. Should I have installed the BGEE mods in the SoD directory instead of BGEE? Not sure if the other BGEE mods were picked up. I don't really want to progress until this is fixed. I also installed BG1 NPC, UF and Classic Movies. I think Classic Movies is detected because the opening movie was the old one.

It seems BG2EE mods were detected.

Hoping someone can please assist.

Edited by BeerDragon

don

I installed Baldur's Gate Mini Quests and Encounters v13 into BGEE. I launch EET and walk into the inn in Candlekeep and Lydia is not in there to begin the quest. I launch BGEE instead and she is in the inn. I don't understand why EET does not seem to be picking up the mod. Should I have installed the BGEE mods in the SoD directory instead of BGEE? Not sure if the other BGEE mods were picked up. I don't really want to progress until this is fixed. I also installed BG1 NPC, UF and Classic Movies. I think Classic Movies is detected because the opening movie was the old one.

don't understand what you mean. SoD directory IS BG:EE directory. SoD is not standalone expansion but part of the BG:EE, so of course you should install mods on a game with SoD and use that folder for resource importation.

don

don't understand what you mean. SoD directory IS BG:EE directory. SoD is not standalone expansion but part of the BG:EE, so of course you should install mods on a game with SoD and use that folder for resource importation

I see what happened. I didn't realise the SoD folder contained a separate copy of the whole BG1 game. I installed the BGEE mods in the old (Pre SoD) Baldur's Gate EE folder, not the SoD one. I have now installed the BGEE mods into the SoD directory but EET is still not picking up Lydia in the inn. Do I have to start again and reinstall EET and all the other mods?

don

don't understand what you mean. SoD directory IS BG:EE directory. SoD is not standalone expansion but part of the BG:EE, so of course you should install mods on a game with SoD and use that folder for resource importation

I see what happened. I didn't realise the SoD folder contained a separate copy of the whole BG1 game. I installed the BGEE mods in the old (Pre SoD) Baldur's Gate EE folder, not the SoD one. I have now installed the BGEE mods into the SoD directory but EET is still not picking up Lydia in the inn. Do I have to start again and reinstall EET and all the other mods?

By the sound of it, yes. The procedure is, install SoD, install mods onto SoD. Then install BG2EE, install EET (this is where content and installed mods from BG1/SoD are imported), and any EET-compatible mods you want onto BG2EE. And then finally run the EET closer.

By the sound of it, yes. The procedure is in most cases: Install SoD, install modmerger, then mods onto SoD. Then install BG2EE, install EET (this is where content and installed mods from BG1/SoD are imported), and any EET-compatible mods you want onto BG2EE. And then finally run the EET closer.

Small but meaning full change(s).

don

By the sound of it, yes. The procedure is, install SoD, install mods onto SoD. Then install BG2EE, install EET (this is where content and installed mods from BG1/SoD are imported), and any EET-compatible mods you want onto BG2EE. And then finally run the EET closer.

Like this http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=28245&page=2&do=findComment&comment=247030