IA v6 Final

Lulz. Found this in the NPC list thread

Deleted Fade and Tsujatha because of their "adult content" -> new rules of BWL Council. ;-)
I wonder if they'll be extending similar censorship to the prefix list, should the author registering be making a morally inapprorpiate mod :thumbsup:
Deleted Fade and Tsujatha because of their "adult content" -> new rules of BWL Council. ;-)
I wonder if they'll be extending similar censorship to the prefix list, should the author registering be making a morally inapprorpiate mod :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I remember the "dialog" with Ancient Dragon (The Red Guy) from IA5:

- Imma dragon big and strong. My dong three foot long. Raperaperaperape...!

Remember, kids! If you're using IA mod, don't install the Ancient Dragon (The Red Guy) /adult content/ component. Oh, wait...

It's Baronius personally

What an incredible collection of s*** has been created here in one year, hahaha I see the forum rabble wasn't bored... what a vermin

Actually, I don't think there will be any extensions, because even the abovementioned "new rules of BWL Council" originated from Sir Carnifex (who resigned in the meantime); we disagreed because I think I didn't let him remove all gay/lesb content (I am not THAT much conservative) or something like that

Geh4th is a liar by the way, he writes a lot of lies (not that I wasted more than 2 minutes reading this **** here, but from what I can see, he is lying a lot). I think it is because he is personally disappointed in things I don't want to list here, so it made him obsessed to PROVE something here...but why, oh why the wasted time man... poor noob

Baronius

Head of the BWL Council

The Black Wyrm's Lair

http://www.blackwyrmlair.net

That doesn't sound much like Baronius.

PS Otoh, this

the abovementioned "new rules of BWL Council" originated from Sir Carnifex (who resigned in the meantime); we disagreed because I think I didn't let him remove all gay/lesb content (I am not THAT much conservative) or something like that
doesn't come really as much of a surprise. Thumbs up for not being too much conservative :thumbsup:
That doesn't sound much like Baronius.

PS Otoh, this

the abovementioned "new rules of BWL Council" originated from Sir Carnifex (who resigned in the meantime); we disagreed because I think I didn't let him remove all gay/lesb content (I am not THAT much conservative) or something like that
doesn't come really as much of a surprise. Thumbs up for not being too much conservative :thumbsup:

Maybe this is his true facade? Perhaps he was holding stuff inside him in the previous 999999 posts of his? :thumbsup:

I prefer thinking that Baronius is posting using an alien style but with his real account over the alternatives (namely, that the admins spend their time posting under somebody else's name for fun or that they're too incompetent to catch somebody brute forcing a password).

Geh4th is a liar by the way, he writes a lot of lies

My dear magyar,

First, let me just say what an honour it is that you've graced us mere mortals with your true incarnation (as opposed to your numerous pseudonyms - DeszoKovacs, Jmason, numerous guests, etc where you engage in your usual mock cock-tease and get us all excited). It's been ages indeed since I engaged in a conversation with your true self.

Geh4th is a liar by the way, he writes a lot of lies

I have to admit that I originally thought geh4th was telling the truth, but now that you're here and you've clarified this for us, I'll take your word over his. I mean, you've shown yourself to be an honest, upstanding citizen of the community, and have displayed an incredible amount of benevolence and gave a lot to the less fortunate. So if you say geh4th is lying, then I will conclude that he is indeed lying!

Anyway, I do not wish to intervene in the scuffle between yourself and geh4th. I simply have a few questions of my own that I've been meaning to ask based on rumours I hear every now and then. If you would be so kind as to elaborate on them, I would be eternally grateful.

1. Did you really run off with the donation money without paying for this supposedly new host? If not, why not post an official receipt or some proof of purchase detailing your transactions with your new host (as well as your current invoices with the old host so we can compare) to silence all the skeptics?

2. When exactly (and I mean the *exact* date and time) does the contract with the old host expire?

3. What was the reason for your panhandling of donations if you weren't planning on switching over to the new host? (i mean, it's been almost a whole year?)

4. If you already have moved into the new host, then why do we continue witnessing these server outages? (wasn't reliability the main reason for moving?)

5. What is the criteria you generally use to spot a Distinguished Developer? Can you list the requirements that one must meet to become distinguished?

6. Can you elaborate more on this "central european mindset" versus the "north american (western) mindset"? I know you said central Europeans are smarter, funnier, more attractive, elite, better lovers, etc... whereas the dumb, low-IQ north american primate neanderthals still have yet to evolve, but can you explain how central europeans became elite in the first place? Is it something genetic?

7. When will IEMF/IEMT come out? I cannot wait to rid myself from the dreadful clutches of weidu so I can finally embrace the work of geniuses like yourself and the Distinguished One.

8. Lastly, how is the modding business coming along? I heard rumors the Improved Anvil fanbase is growing exponentially? If so, congrats on coming up with a shrewd business model, you sneaky devil!

Thanks in advance for any answers and kind regards.

Yours,

temujin

It's Baronius personally

What an incredible collection of s*** has been created here in one year, hahaha I see the forum rabble wasn't bored... what a vermin

Actually, I don't think there will be any extensions, because even the abovementioned "new rules of BWL Council" originated from Sir Carnifex (who resigned in the meantime); we disagreed because I think I didn't let him remove all gay/lesb content (I am not THAT much conservative) or something like that

Geh4th is a liar by the way, he writes a lot of lies (not that I wasted more than 2 minutes reading this **** here, but from what I can see, he is lying a lot). I think it is because he is personally disappointed in things I don't want to list here, so it made him obsessed to PROVE something here...but why, oh why the wasted time man... poor noob

Baronius

Head of the BWL Council

The Black Wyrm's Lair

Wow! Adolf himself has taken time out of ruling his new Reich to come and chastise me personally here in "enemy" territory. I'm sure that the word of Der Fuhrer himself has convinced all of my colleagues here that I'm lying just to make him look bad. NOT! Your sense of self-delusion knows no bounds, mein Fuhrer.

Sorry, dude, the truth about you is far too entertaining and juicy for me to have to actually make anything up. You're your own worst enemy and you're obviously too stupid to realize it.

It's the rest of the Baldur's Gate community against you, you idiot. You're the laughing stock of the entire community. It's only a matter of time before your "elite" fans accept the truth that you're ripping them off, get disgusted and tell you where to stick it (Just like I did, and many before me). I'd bet money that it's happening even now and you're too dumb to see it - or too arrogant to care. With BWL going down regularly nowadays, it's clear to anyone with brain cells that you didn't use any of those "donations" on the site or it's reliability. After all, you've already got their money, so why give a damn about reliability? If I were one of your "elite", I'd be demanding accountability from you. I'd love to see what pathetic excuses you'll be trying to give them when they do.

Now skulk on back to your Fortress of Darkness and hide like the cockroach you are.

P.S. Notice that Baronius calls himself the "Robed Bandit" in his bio information. At least he got the "bandit" part right!

It's Baronius personally

I wonder if they'll be extending similar censorship to the prefix list, should the author registering be making a morally inapprorpiate mod ???

Baronius

Head of the BWL Council

The Black Wyrm's Lair

Yeah, you show them. fucking quality admin. MOAR!!

Archived