This mod will add Sarah, a young but independent ranger to Baldur's Gate II.
Sarah is a female human ranger of chaotic good alignment. Her stats are as follows:
- Age: 22
- STR: 16
- DEX: 17
- CON: 15
- INT: 14
- WIS: 12
- CHR: 10
Sarah is a young but independent woman who was born in the slums of Baldur's Gate. She was raised by her father until he met an untimely death at the hands of a mugger when she was thirteen. Sent to live with her uncle, a ranger, in the Cloakwood Forest, Sarah learned the ways of nature as well as the art of combat. Years later, she left the Cloakwood to explore on her own. She settled in an empty cabin not too far from Umar Hills, and has helped guide lost merchants and other travelers ever since. Sarah is a relatively shy but determined person who admits to loving nature more than people, but then again, perhaps she just hasn't found the right person yet.
This mod will include:
- An NPC for SoA and the ToB expansion
- A romance for eligible females.
- Multiple epilogues
- A friendship for those PCs not eligible, or if you just do not want to romance Sarah.
- Banters with the BioWare NPCs.
- A fun quest and interesting encounter.
- A useful ranger who isn't afraid of magic.
- Numerous interjections.
- Reactions to the events of the Baldur's Gate II world.
- An original soundtrack.
- A beautiful portrait drawn by the talented Ilmatar.
- Many, many voiced lines.