What this mod does:
- Imports more Siege of Dragonspear items into logical (to me at least) locations in BG2:EE during the Shadows of Amn campaign. They are attainable in a variety of ways – quest rewards, drops from enemies killed, shops, and containers.
- Includes an optional component to force all import-able SoD items to be present in their normal locations. Since the Voidsword +3 and Voidhammer +3 are mutually exclusive, a choice is given for which to import. I included this component since many players (myself included) have had trouble with these items not importing into BG2:EE properly.
- Adds upgrade options for the majority of the imported SoD items via Cromwell and Cespenar. All recipes are on both, so the player should not run into any issues upgrading items. Many of these new recipes require existing upgrade components within the game, keeping in the spirit of having to choose one upgrade over another for strategizing and replay-ability. In addition, I have also created a few entirely new upgrade components to fit with the theme for some of the upgraded items. I included an upgrade path for one importable item from BG1 as well, since I felt it deserved a future in BG2.
- Adalon now drops silver scales, correcting what I felt was an oversight. (These scales are used in some of the new upgrades.)
- Imports Helm of Opposition from BG1 - simply because it's fun, and if you know how to use it, it can be very useful.
All of the upgrades were created with balance in mind, and most have unique effects to keep things fun and fresh.